TRANSITIONAL DECORATION STYLE: OPPOSITES ATTRACT17 June 2020
Transitional decoration incorporates elements from both traditional and modern styles. It is used in areas where a focus on single decoration style is not preferred.
Perfectly blending traditional and modern decoration styles, transitional style creates a charming, balanced atmosphere. The soothing attribute of the traditional style and the straight and symmetrical lines of modern style come together to create an intriguing pairing.
For transitional decoration style, modern materials such as steel and glass can be used in combination with plush accessories and create an atmosphere that is at once comfortable and elegant.
Transitional Decoration Style: Tips and Tricks
- Modern materials such as steel or glass can be paired with plush accessories.
- Neutral color pallets are essential.
- You can freely pick your favorite features of traditional and modern decoration styles.
- You can balance the cool features of modern style with the sumptuous details of traditional style.
- If you choose traditional products for kitchen furniture, make sure to use modern lighting.
- If you choose traditional sofa groups for your living room, make sure to use modern style details when it comes to the coffee table, vases, and frames.
- If you choose traditional furniture in the bedroom, make sure to use modern style lighting and modern colors for walls.
- The key is create your own kind of balance with traditional and modern elements.
- You can catch the harmony with the furniture and accessory selections.