Plain, Distinctive and Significant: New Minimalism04 January 2021
New Minimalism, just like Minimalism, fundamentally points to a mantra of “less is more.” This movement aims to clean up the clutter and get rid of extravagance to focus on what is essential and important.
In 2021, New Minimalism is proving to be a significant inspiration in decoration with design approaches that have distinctive textures. Simple and fresh living spaces become very prominent under the influence of this movement and the stories of decorative objects and furniture gain importance.
New Minimalism is about how selective we are about the stories we let our living spaces tell. That’s the main reason why the stories the decorative objects we use are as important as the products themselves. This movement cares very much about simplicity and meaning and the most distinctive feature is the use of marble and stone decorations.
Marble and stone decorations add a touch of dynamism to living spaces; and when mixed with light shades, fresh and modern is what you get.
Together, simplicity, distinctiveness, uniqueness, and harmony make New Minimalism a timeless classic…
Decoration notes on New Minimalism’s timeless classic aesthetic:
- Marble details for tables and chairs will add a touch of dynamism to spaces with simple decorations. Marble decorations such as Marmo, Lagina or Frezya from Yıldız Trend will create a unique atmosphere in your home.
- Matching grey and white shades with stone decorations will provide you with the freshness of modernity.
- When mixed with warm colors, wood and stone create a cozy atmosphere. Yıldız Trend products Luna (offering a stone appearance) and Mona (offering a natural wood appearance) will give you elegant indoor spaces.
- Make a difference in your kitchen by matching elegance of marble with coziness of wood.
- When used as a decorative tool, marble creates natural-looking spaces. Mixing marble with brass and bronze will give your indoor spaces a unique twist.
- You can add a distinctive touch to your living spaces by using marble decorations on furniture covers.
- In your living spaces, get rid of clutter and use small decorative elements such as carpets and lighting to create modern and simple atmosphere. Remember; less is more.