LOCAL AND INNOVATIVE: MODERN LOCALISM02 March 2021
Modern Localism is a design approach that combines our cultural identity with modern designs. Not only Modern Localism represents a perfect harmony between the past and the present, it makes a great use of marble and stone details.
Modern Localism creatively customizes traditionality, locality, and cultural identity to the present in the context of interior design. It makes use of timeless elements such as brass, bronze, and chrome. However, stone details appear to be the most prominent feature of the movement. The combination of classical stone elements and modern objects makes way for creativity and innovation in living spaces.
This is a time individuals are prone to reconnect with their cultural roots. Combining past and present, Modern Localism focuses on timeless designs. Local objects tied to the past and cultural identity are used alongside modern details, and the combination creates unique environments. Most prominent among the traditional elements, marble and stone decorations contribute as impressive details. Living spaces designed according to Modern Localism allow us to travel back in time and appreciate the past.
Tips and tricks for Modern Localism:
- Use lacquered marble decorations to add a little bit of dynamism to living spaces and use modern objects to spice up traditional environments.
- Make room for marble-detailed furniture and combine them with modern accessories.
- Lacquered panel decoration with stone appearance, Black Stone will transform the space and add a touch of elegance.
- Use complementary colors to create a sophisticated atmosphere.
- Use traditional wall decorations for living rooms, bedrooms, and halls and create a contrast with large paintings.
- Combine past and present by using bronze and brass objects alongside modern furniture.
- Our lacquered panel Rambla has a bright surface and adds depth to the application area. When combined with modern elements, it creates elegant environments.