COUNTRY DECORATION STYLE22 September 2020
The word “country” means small settlements outside the city. Currently, Country Decoration Style is on the rise, especially in urban households. Inspired by nature, Country Decoration Style aims to reflect nature’s peace and energy into your living spaces.
Born in France, Country Decoration Style represents American and British decoration styles and traditions. It has become a very popular decoration style recently. Country Decoration Style beautifully harmonizes urban and rural lifestyles.
How to Create Country Style Decoration?
- Choose pastel colors and hues of brown.
- Make sure to use checkered fabric for sofa groups.
- Pair checkered fabric with brightcolored throw cushions.
- Make sure to use wooden furniture.
- Don’t use metal objects.
- Wornout and/or vintage accessories are great for decoration.
- You can use stone walls or wallpapers with stonewall decoration.
- Make sure to use curtains that’ll allow the daylight in.
- You can use wicker baskets.
- You can add a fireplace to your living spaces.
- Go for patterned wallpapers.
- Pair pastel colors and hues of brown with white.
- Wornout cupboard and coffee table will work great with hand-woven carpets.