Kartepe Facility is the main point of the production chain that brings Yıldız Entegre brands to the world. Kartepe Plant, which produces the world-renowned Yıldız Entegre brands, is the largest MDF complex in the world established under one roof.
The facility produces MDF, Melamine faced mdf, laminate flooring, painted plate (MDF), cover panel, lac panel, MDF door, doorskin and impregnated paper with a production capacity of 4.200 m³ / day on 400.000 m2 land.
Management Systems Documentation;
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System),
- ISO 10002 (Customer Satisfaction Management System),
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System),
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System),
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System) certificates.
There is a cogeneration unit consisting of 6 MW gas tribune in the facility. vAs a result of the total quality studies that started in 2013, 5S, Quality Circles, SMED, TPM principles have been introduced.
All production processes are carried out in accordance with TSE Standards. SAP system solutions are actively implemented in all processes.