The Başiskele Facility with six units located within is the largest Glue Manufacturing Complex in Turkey. The Plant is located on an area of 50.000 m² and it produces formaldehyde, Urea Formaldehyde concentrate (UFC), water based urea formaldehyde glue, urea formaldehyde resins, melamine formaldehyde resins with a production capacity of 250.000 tons/year. In line with Yıldız Entegre's continuous and sustainable growth strategy, the Başiskele plant is the largest glue manufacturer in Turkey with 5 new formaldehyde units, including 40.000 tons/year in total and 50.000 tons/year in 2011, with capacity increase studies conducted in 2000, 2004, 2005, 2010.
Management Systems Documents;
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System),
- ISO 10002 (Customer Satisfaction Management System),
- ISO 14001 (Environmental Management System),
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System),
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System) certificates.
SAP system solutions are actively implemented in all processes.